Register for our book club.
The Women in the Academy and Professions (WAP) Fall Book Club will discuss selected chapters from Vinoth Ramachandra’s Subverting Global Myths: Theology and the Public Issues Shaping our World. Vinoth has a doctorate in nuclear engineering from the University of London and has served with the International Fellowship of Evangelical Students (IFES) for over 30 years and is currently its Secretary for Dialogue and Social Engagement.
We will meet on Wednesdays at 9:00 p.m. EST via video calls. We’d love to have you participate!
Sept 26 — Myths of Religious Violence
Oct 10 — Myths of Human Rights
Oct 24 — Myths of Multiculturalism
Nov 7 — Myths of Science
This title is only available as an ebook (unless you can find a used print copy). You can purchase the ebook, now through September 30, at a discounted price of $9.99 when you use promotion code WELL7706 at InterVarsity Press. If you are unfamiliar with the process of purchasing ebooks, you can find details instructions below.
Please register for the book club if you would like to join our discussion. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send us an email.
We hope you'll be able to join us!
How to order Subverting Global Myths by Vinoth Ramachandra
- Visit www.ivpress.com/subverting-global-myths-ebook
- Click the red “Add to Cart” button
- On the resulting cart page, scroll down and enter WELL7706 into the “Promotion Code” box
- Click “Apply Promotion” and note that the book price in your cart will change to $9.99
- Finish your order by logging into your existing account or registering for an online ordering account and following the checkout steps
To download your ebook:
- After placing your order, click the “My Account” link in the upper right corner of your screen
- Scroll down to the “View My Activity” box and click the “Download Digital Products” link
- Click on the file links (for most books you can choose any or all of PDF, epub, or mobi/prc files) you want to download; for more information, read the “Ebooks Help” page at www.ivpress.com/help/ebooks-help